|HOW TO GET THERE :
Via Hamburg Airport (HAM) http://www.ham.airport.de/en/index.phtml
Flights from major European cities are available mostly every day.
Contact the airlines directly or contact your travel agency for special offers.
German Wings: www.germanwings.de
Air Berlin: www.airberlin.com
By Car: The easiest way getting from the airport to the Event Site is by rental car.
There are several car rental services located at the airport.
- Bus 110, HAM Airport-Ohlsdorf (every 10 min.; duration 10 min., ask the bus driver for a ticket airport to Hamburg Altona )
- Train S11, Ohlsdorf Hamburg Altona (direction Blankenese, every 10 min; duration 31min.)
- At Hamburg Altona get a ticket for Hamburg Altona to Bad St. Peter-Ording at the Information desk)
- Train R 60, Hamburg Altona Husum (direction Westerland, from 06.33 to 20.33h every hour; duration 2 hours)
- Train DPN, Husum St. Peter-Ording (direction Bad St. Peter-Ording, direct connection, duration 50 min.)
If you get a group of 4-5 people together, you should call a big cab like a van. It's around 180 euro in total from the airport to St. Peter-Ording.
To be sure, you better ask for the price before entering the cab.